- 120ml cider vinegar or beer
- 950ml water
- 2 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 454g large shrimp, peeled and deveined, leaving tails on
- 113g mayonnaise
- Shrimp Marinade (for additional flavour)
- Mix vinegar or beer, water, and Old Bay Seasoning in medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil on medium heat. Gently stir in shrimp then cover.
- Cook until water just comes back to a boil and shrimp are just cooked.
- Drain well. Serve immediately or chill and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine mayonnaise and shrimp marinade, refrigerate and allow flavours to marry for 30 minutes before serving.