Old Bay Seasoned Beef Burger
- 20g Old Bay Seasoning plus an extra 5g for the seasoned mayonaise
- 1kg lean mince beef
- 100g shallots, peeled and finely diced
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 10 burger buns
- 50g mixed leaves
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 100g sliced dill pickle
- 100ml mayonnaise
- In a large bowl mix together the minced beef, shallots, Old Bay Seasoning, egg and breadcrumbs until well combined.
- Divide into 10 equal sizes then shape into burgers.
- Chill for 30 minutes. Before cooking.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the 5g of Old Bay Seasoning and reserve.
- Heat the grill and cook the burgers for 5-6 minutes each side or until cook through.
- Cut the burger bun in half and toast, add the salad, pickle and seasoned mayonnaise and burger and serve.
Note – serve with fries or potato wedges