Guacamole with Old Bay and Crab
- 20g Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 red onion, very finely chopped
- 2 fresh green chillies, finely chopped
- 4 ripe Hass avocados
- 2 limes, juiced
- 250g fresh crab meat
- 20g fresh coriander, chopped
- Place the onion, the chilli and the Old Bay Seasoning in a food blender and mash to a rough paste.
- Cut open the avocados, remove the stones and scoop out the flesh into the food blender and roughly mix, adding the lime juice to taste.
- Stir through the crab and top with fresh coriander.